Aya Ueto unveils her lineup of wedding dresses fashion


TOKYO —

Actress Aya Ueto, 23, this week showed off her first attempt at bridal fashion at Aoyama Elysion House in Tokyo. Ueto was involved in the design and the selection of materials and colors for four wedding dresses and six other dresses, in her collaboration with Joyful Eli titled “U Aya Ueto Dresses.”

“We had lots of meetings and have put a lot of feeling into it. It was my first experience in designing but I enjoyed it. The dresses are reasonably priced and I hope to see people of all backgrounds in them,” she said.

Asked about her own wedding prospects, Ueto replied: “I want to get married while in my 20s. I’d like to get married before my good friend Becky, but at the same time, I don’t like surprising people, so I’ll take it slowly and let things happen at a natural pace.”

On her ideal wedding ceremony, she said: “Whether it would be more for ourselves, or be one where we can show our gratitude to everyone, I don’t really know. So I think I’ll stop dreaming about it.”



Source : http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/aya-ueto-unveils-her-lineup-of-wedding-dresses

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive